Hospitality New Zealand is dedicated to working towards a sustainable hospitality industry in NZ.
We want our HNZ members to be Plastic Straw-Free by the end of 2018.It's a big goal, but it is one we believe in! To help make this easy we have joined forces with The Rubbish Whisperer to offer members a great deal on affordable alternatives to plastic straws, here. We're also promoting Plastic Free July as part of our commitment to reducing overall plastic waste.
Be in to win a $500 Noel Leeming voucher with #HNZPlasticfreeJuly
Entries are open to all current Hospitality NZ Members.
Andy Sen, National Business Development Manager at Noel Leeming said they were pleased to show support for a competition that aligned with their own efforts to reduce single use plastics. “As part of the Warehouse Group, Noel Leeming is committed to operating in a sustainable manner and to help its customers live their lives in the same way. We know that plastic's not fantastic. That’s why by the end of the year The Warehouse Group are ditching plastic bags and switching to compostable and reusable bags.” Andy said.
Hospitality NZ’s CEO Vicki Lee will select the most innovative entry when the #HNZPlasticfreeJuly competition closes on 31 July 2018.
How to enter
Simply upload a photo or video of your best Plastic Free July initiative to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #HNZPlasticfreeJuly before midnight 31 July.
Conditions of entry
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The competition is only open to current Hospitality New Zealand members.
- The competition is not open to Hospitality New Zealand staff or their immediate families.
- The competition will commence on 9 July 2018 and close on 31 July 2018
- Prizes offered are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Only one entry will be accepted per member.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and any photographs or video submitted may be used publicity purposes.
- On 1 August 2018, the winner will be determined by the person deemed to be the judge (Vicki Lee CEO of Hospitality New Zealand).
- The winner will be contacted by email, Facebook direct message, Instagram direct message or Twitter direct message. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- The winner will be notified in advance if prizes are sent by courier. Couriers are instructed to have all prizes signed for on receipt. Failure to obtain a signature will result in the prize being returned to Hospitality New Zealand and another winner may be drawn or selected.